The Barn

A stone cart shed now known as the Barn which is leased from the parish council by OPRA. It was due to be demolished to extend the car park under a road widening plan by Nuclear Electric.

Next to the Barn is one of the village pumps which used to serve four homes and behind the pump was a billiard hall and reading room over a garage or cart shed which existed until the village hall was completed in 1947.