For Immediate Release 21 Sep 2020
Recycling sites switch to winter hours on 1 October
Every one of Somerset’s 16 recycling sites will go over to their winter timetables from Thursday 1 October, with weekday opening hours of 9am to 5pm while weekends remain 9am to 4pm.
Summer hours – 9am-6pm when sites are open weekdays, 9am-4pm weekends – resume on Thursday 1 April 2021.
With an impressive average recycling rate of well over 77%, Somerset’s recycling sites network is open every day of the year except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day to take dozens of materials.
For more information on each recycling site, including opening schedules. details of charged materials, and van and trailer permits, click on recycling centres at somersetwaste.gov.uk.
To keep up to date with recycling sites, sign up for the SWP e-newsletter at somersetwaste.gov.uk and follow @Somersetwaste on Facebook or Twitter.
This meeting is being held to consider the Hinkley C funding applications for the Village Hall Refurbishment and Junior Oars for the Gig Section, the SCC Unitary Council proposals and a review of the play area reopening on 4.7.20 as per agenda below:
Extraordinary Agenda 14.7.20
OTTERHAMPTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby notified that a ‘virtual’ meeting of the Parish Council will be held on
THURSDAY 2 JULY 2020 – at 7.00pm
Members are required to attend
The meeting is open to the press and public – please contact the Clerk (details below) for the Zoom meeting reference number and a password (essential) for access
- Public Session (including Ward Councillor reports) 10 minutes maximum
- Apologies for absence
- To approve minutes of the meeting held on 5 March 2020
- To approve minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on 21 March 2020
- To note annual accounts to 31.3.20 were approved via email on 14.5.20 (under the business continuity motion approved on 21.3.20)
- To approve the annual external audit to 31.3.20 (previously circulated) Section 1 – Annual governance statement Section 2 – Accounting statements
- Date and time of the next meeting – to be decided
Mrs A Prowse Clerk to Parish Council
Date: 27 June 2020
Tel: 01278 652426